Today, Sunday, is the day that all the ugly, nasty people (as they are called in my town) congregate to look religious and after their 2 hour sermon of “How to Make ME Happy” then they stop by the market to pick up their booze and cigarettes.
Some Common Characteristics of Church Goers:
(1) They call good “evil” and evil “good.”
Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Isaiah 5:20
(2) They refuse correction. If you tell them they are sinning, then they scream “DON’T JUDGE ME” but all they ever do is pass judgment on everybody else. Read what the Bible says about judging.
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment. John 7:24
Correction [is] grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: [and] he that hateth reproof shall die. Proverbs 15:10
(3) They drink booze and say “Jesus drank wine so it’s okay.” Read what the Bible says about drinking wine.
Woe unto them that rise up early in the morning, [that] they may follow strong drink; that continue until night, [till] wine inflame them! … Woe unto [them that are] mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him! Isaiah 5:11, 22-23
(4) They have no reverence for the Creator of the Universe, the one true God. They serve ‘a god’ but not ‘THE GOD.’
Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day. Deuteronomy 8:11
But ye [are] they that forsake the LORD, that forget my holy mountain, that prepare a table for that troop, and that furnish the drink offering unto that number. Therefore will I number you to the sword, and ye shall all bow down to the slaughter: because when I called, ye did not answer; when I spake, ye did not hear; but did evil before mine eyes, and did choose [that] wherein I delighted not. Isaiah 65:11-12
There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:18
(5) They think they are “gods.” They are very arrogant. They think themselves far superior to those who are not acceptable to their cult and praising their satanic leader. Read more of what the Bible says about people in the last days.
I am a little ‘god.’ I have His name. I’m ONE with God. I’m in covenant relationship with Him. I am a little ‘god.’ Critic you are anything that He is. -Paul Crouch, Sr. (recorded July 7, 1986), Listen to video–
(6) If you try to have a Bible study with these people then all they can talk about is false dreams, false visions, and what their “god” is going to do for them by way of material possessions or fame. They twist scripture to fit their carnal lifestyles and the only scriptures they know are the ones they have re-interpreted that make them think that God will bless them with material wealth and destroy anyone who gets in their way. If you speak any scripture in a King James Bible that is not acceptable to their leaders new age teaching then you will be excommunicated, and possibly even receive a verbal-religious lynching.
BLESSED are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall SEPARATE YOU [from their company], and shall reproach [you], and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man’s sake. Luke 6:22
Hear the word of the LORD, ye that tremble at his word; Your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my name’s sake, said, Let the LORD be glorified: but he shall appear to your joy, and they shall be ashamed. Isaiah 66:5
(7) If you ask why you have been excommunicated and ostracized then they either become speechless with glassy eyes, or they say “I don’t get involved gossip” all the while all they ever do is gossip and their gossip was behind the way they treat you.
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain. James 1:26
And the tongue [is] a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell…But the tongue can no man tame; [it is] an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. James 3:6, 8
Their throat [is] an open sepulchre; with their tongues they have used deceit; the poison of asps [is] under their lips: Whose mouth [is] full of cursing and bitterness: Their feet [are] swift to shed blood: Destruction and misery [are] in their ways: And the way of peace have they not known: There is no fear of God before their eyes. Romans 3:13-18
And they bend their tongues [like] their bow [for] lies: but they are not valiant for the truth upon the earth; for they proceed from evil to evil, and they know not me, saith the LORD. Jeremiah 9:3
(8) They are not really looking for God, or for Jesus to return in the rapture, or yearn to be with the Lord. They seek their ‘god’ who is like Santa Claus who will give them everything they want like spoiled children.
And seekest thou great things for thyself? seek [them] not: for, behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD: but thy life will I give unto thee for a prey in all places whither thou goest. Jeremiah 45:5
They say still unto them that despise me, The LORD hath said, Ye shall have peace; and they say unto every one that walketh after the imagination of his own heart, No evil shall come upon you. Jeremiah 23:17
(9) They say that they HATE the OLD WAYS, they LOVE the new ways.
Thus saith the LORD, Stand ye in the ways, and see, and ask for the old paths, where is the good way, and walk therein, and ye shall find rest for your souls. But they said, We will not walk therein. Jeremiah 6:16
(10) They seek darkness instead of the light.
And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and MEN LOVED DARKNESS rather than light, because their deeds were evil. For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. John 3:19-21
(11) They profess with their mouths that they love everybody and that they love God but at the same time they bad mouth and curse people, excommunicate them from the church, behave jealously, seek to destroy and trample over anyone who gets in the way of what they want, and then ‘laugh’ at the harm they cause people.
If someone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a LIAR; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen, how can he love God whom he has not seen? 1 John 4:20
We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not [his] brother abideth in death. Whosoever hateth his brother is a MURDERER: and ye know that NO MURDERER HATH ETERNAL LIFE ABIDING IN HIM. 1 John 3:14-15
If we say that we have fellowship with him, and walk in darkness, we lie, and do not the truth. 1 John 1:6
(12) They pretend to help those in need all the while they are only kind long enough to make themselves look like a Christian. They brag about what they do in the public eye but behind the backs of the needy they are making fun and belittling them because they think themselves to be superior to others who appear to be not as financially prosperous as themselves. They really want nothing to do with the needy or impoverished.
For we commend not ourselves again unto you, but give you occasion to glory on our behalf, that ye may have somewhat to (answer) them which glory in appearance, and not in heart. 2 Corinthians 5:12
For in eating every one taketh before [other] his own supper: and one is hungry, and another is drunken. What? have ye not houses to eat and to drink in? or despise ye the church of God, and shame them that have not? What shall I say to you? shall I praise you in this? I praise [you] not. 1 Corinthians 11:21-22
(13) They are all in loyal allegiance to their pastoral leader, not Jesus Christ, not the Creator of the Universe, God. If you refuse to submit to their leader, who is Satan’s agent, then you will be excommunicated, possibly publicly humiliated and the rest of the church will be told that you are a devil or jezebel that had to be removed and is going to hell.
Yet ye have forsaken me, and served other gods: wherefore I will deliver you no more. Judges 10:13
(14) Their church cult never makes mistakes. And never repents of anything. If anyone claims to repent it is generally not true repentance because true repentance requires humility and the need to make amends for which these people never do. No one ever makes apologies for anything. Hypocrisy is acceptable and necessary and if you try to do as the Bible says to cast out the demons and heal the people then they will hate you for it even more.
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way… [It is] time for [thee], LORD, to work: [for] they have made void thy law. Therefore I esteem all [thy] precepts [concerning] all [things to be] right; [and] I hate every false way. Psalm 119:104, 126, 128
The bloodthirsty hate the upright: but the just seek his soul. Proverbs 29:10
They hate him that rebuketh in the gate, and they abhor him that speaketh uprightly. Amos 5:10
Up to this point it should be clear that these end times churches are NOT OF GOD. These lions dens are just the opposite of what “the church” is supposed to be. Jesus is not the author of confusion or division or discord.
For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. 1 Corinthians 14:33
(15) The bottom line: Satan’s agents have entered the Christian churches with the purpose of creating chaos, discord, and division. I believe that Satan’s demons speak to these people about who the real Christians are so then Satan’s agents go after the Christians to harass them. Satan is stirring up anger and initiating arguments in order to get people fighting against each other. Gaslighting people and getting people so upset and angry until the Christian person looks like the church’s problem that has to go. They are doing whatever they find necessary to chase the Christians out.
I have been reading stories from people all over the country where these agents of Satan are splitting up marriages and friendships, isolating people and forcing them out of the church.
Seeing the people left behind in these cult churches, how brainwashed they are, and how far away they are from the Lord is proof enough to me what is going on. Once Satan pinpoints the Christians and chases them out then it is much easier for the devil to brainwash those who remain that are not genuinely saved or know the Bible because if any real Christians remained in the church then they would discern and expose Satan. Satan wants the churches allegiance but he does not want to be exposed. It is his plan to draw as many professing Christian people into the occult as he can. His only hope is to remove real Christians so he can more easily deceive those who have only been ‘pretender Christians’ and obtain their allegiance before his mark begins.
Satan cannot cross the bloodline of Jesus’ shed blood with genuine Christians. True Christians are wearing the armor of God (Ephesians 6:11-18) and trampling over the serpents (Luke 10:19). The counterfeit church goers are listening to the words of the serpent and taking orders straight from Satan, “Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?” (Genesis 3:1) Twisting and subverting the Word of God to accommodate every unholy desire.
Anyone who tells you that you must be in church or a member of a church in order to make it to Heaven is deceiving you. That is not what the Bible says at all and it is FALSE TEACHING! Anyone who insist on being part of these end times apostate churches cannot be a genuine Christian because the Bible says for us to not even keep company with these people who profess to be Christian but they are not.
I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.
But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within? But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person. 1 Corinthians 5:9-13
Praise GOD that He snatched me and mom out of these lions dens and placed us back on the straight and narrow path that leads to righteousness and eternity with Jesus.
Why should ye be stricken any more? ye will revolt more and more: the whole head is sick, and the whole heart faint. Isaiah 1:5